Wednesday 23 July 2014

Still Stuck

I promised myself that I wasn't going to become on of THOSE bloggers. You know, the ones that get so far and then just stop telling you what to expect. 
I'm still stuck on that stupid teens quest. I also just got to level 41. What am I doing wrong?? I still need to write 12 pieces of music, but just keep rewriting ones I've already written. Lucky Spins may (but probably won't) yield a new piece and I don't want to waste my LPs. 

As a side note the single story Mansion is, so far, The Only house that comes with a car. I now have a two story mansion. Very disappointed it did not come with a car. However, it is worth it for all the toddler and preteen accessories you get. Like a 24LP train set for toddlers. 
You get a nursery, toddler and preteen rooms along with a wrap around pool, three bathrooms, a huge kitchen, office, living room and storage room. Some of the appliances are two-star (like the fridge) but most are three star (like the bathrooms). 

If you have anything to add about the houses or the teen quest feel free to weigh in. 

My only request is that you state your opinion in clear, plain English, use spell-check, and please be curtious :)

Happy Simming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment