Tuesday 16 September 2014

Adulthood Quest

So I have really fallen off the wagon with this whole blog. 
I'm trying to get it back together. 

So, because of the update, I really have no idea how long you have to complete this quest. But I really want the times prize. Expanded wardrobe and hair styles. 

Unfortunately I'm not sure that this 'to do' list is complete or in the right order, but here goes: 
Call a Sim to the park 
Rearge chess board, 5 hours 
Call second Sim to the park
Complain to Sim 
Mock Sim, 1.5 hours
Finish chess game, 5 hours 
Grill 'em all on a grill, 8 hours
Listen to boom box on pier, 5 hours
Stare blankey into fountain at park, 1 day
Go to swim center
Use water slide, 6 seconds
Get energy drink from swim Center vending machine, 30 minutes 
Ridicule trophy case at swim Center, 1 day 

I'm pretty sure that's everything, for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment