Wednesday 1 October 2014

The Birds!

Okay, so now that you have survived the seniors quest (epic fail to me for not walking you through it) you need a senior to complete this quest and with the new update I really have no idea how long you actually get (in terms of days) to complete this quest. I do know that it is SHORT. 
I added a new person to town and then used a birthday cake to age them up. Once you have a baby I highly recommend that you bake three or four cakes (at once) so that you can age them up for the varrious quests and keep a few on hand for an occasion such as this: ageing up an adult. 
So first you need a senior. 
Now have them go and talk to a tree for 8.5 hours. Next they'll need to read a bird magazine for 24 hours, then read an encyclopaedia for about 3 hours. Next have an adult Sim grow pumpkins. 
That will bring you up to about 25%. 
I wasted a few hours and unless it's all downhill from here (which i doubt) I don't know if I'll finish this quest in time without using some major LPs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment