Tuesday 18 February 2014

A Glitch with the Toddler Quest

An error in my game  has occurred and I have no idea how to fix it and contacting EA has gotten me no where.

Two of my Sims were at work and another was getting advice from the statue, when all of a sudden I kept being redirected to the home screen. After the third time I turned off my iPod, hoping to reset everything back to normal. I forgot, however, to close the app (by pressing the Home Button twice) and I have had to restart the Statue task again and my two Sims were sent home early from work, but are still dressed for work.

If everything goes well, I should still be able to finish the Quest in time to get the reward.

If anyone else has had these problems and has been able to resolve them, or even just to know that I'm not alone; Please Let me Know!

Hopefully everything will get sorted sooner than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment