Tuesday 25 February 2014

It's [not] All Going Swimmingly (Part 3)

I am not going to be able to finish this Quest within the time limit.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR LPs on this Quest!!


You will now need to sit in the Lifeguard's chair (I forget how long - I think 12 hours), 
get all the medals in the level one Swimming Hobby (easy if you have 4 Sims all diving at the same time), then you need to stare at the water slide for some 16.5 hours, next, you need to Run Fake Errands for 22.5 hours! 
After all that you will need to pet a stray cat (it will have an exclamation point on it) for 3 hours and then spend 16 hours giving it directions.
This should get you to the 68% mark.
Now, you need to spend 3.5 hours using the water slide.

I keep receiving an error as I'm trying to use the water slide: 'One or more of your Sims were unable to continue their actions when the weather changed'.

I have gone from 31 to 2 LPs on this Challenge. I was hoping that maybe some of the tasks would be long and the rest short, this does not appear to be the case. Every task is long and you should just resign yourself to the fact that you will not finish this task within the time limit, if you did not have the money to build the Swim Center right off the bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment