Sunday 23 February 2014

It's all Going Swimmingly Quest (Part 2)

If you don't already have $150,000 to spend building the Swim Center then you are much more than likely to not meet the time limit on this goal.
I had to spend almost 2 days raising the funds.
After you build the center you need to look at a diving board for 12 hours, have 5 Sims at the pool at one time, admire the trophies and then spend 1 day hiding in the bathroom (I may have the order slightly off). After all this you should be at about 18%. Lastly, you need to talk to the Bunny out front for 8.5 hours.

To be Continued... 

3 comments:

  1. What's next? Please post it because my time is ending...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that I was able to get the next part up for you soon enough.

      The hardest thing is that I'm doing the challenges as I go and as each task is taking hours and hours to complete I can't get the posts done as soon as I would like.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete