Saturday 15 February 2014

Toddlers Quest (Part 1)

This task looks like one of the hardest ones to accomplish in time. We shall see...

You get 4.5 days.

First, you need to watch a documentary, then a kids show, both on the T.V. and change your baby's diaper.
Here's where it gets hard. You have to build the Pet Shop, which cost $100,000 and takes 36 hours to complete construction. (I thought the bridge was bad!) It took me some 7 hours to get enough money to build it. However, I would save your LPs until you absolutely need to use them.
I like to wait until construction is down to 1h 59 min. to use a LP (you cut construction down two hours and only use one LP)

My pet shop still has about 30 hours on it.

One of the best and fastest ways to earn money is to get a garden patch for each of your Sims and place them all at one house, gather all the Sims at that house and garden. If you're going to be sleeping or unable to connect to the internet I suggest Onions or Beans. Otherwise have half do Peppers and the other half Carrots. I was able to make $4,000 in under an hour with 6 (or so) Sims. Also, remember that you can make $300 every hour just by checking your 'Starter House' every minute. Plus, your dog can't hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment