Tuesday 25 February 2014

It's All Going Swimmingly Quest (Part 4)

And the Saga continues...

Because of the error I finally just broke down and spent my last three LPs on the Slide task.

Next is easy, get two Sims in the pool and splash one another (once both are in the pool, select one and the option 'splash' should appear), then they need to chat in the pool (4 min) and go talk to the rabbit out front of the Swim Center for 10 minutes.
Lastly, they will need to spend 1 day talking to the rabbit.

This should bring you to 90%

As an aside, based on the way that this challenge has gone I'm going to guess that the Preteen Challenge that is coming up is going to be even harder.

I'm concluding that you will need to build the Elementary School and I'm thinking that is going to set you back some $200,000 or $250,000, so start saving now.

I was up to $90,000 this morning, then built a Beach House Mansion and moved a family in (which set me back some $58,000) 

No comments:

Post a Comment