Tuesday 11 February 2014

Baby Crib Comparison

I personally could not find any resources on which crib to buy to have a baby once I had finished the Love is in the Air Quest.
I have only bought two cribs and in no way consider myself an expert.

First, you can only add one Sim at a time. Meaning that if you're wishing to add an adult Sim and a baby do the adult first.

The yellow crib (6 LPs) requires 24 hours to make a baby. No additional fees.

The white crib ($6,000) requires '1 day and 3 LPs' to make a baby. I'm trusting there are no additional fees.

So, in other words: spend the money and save the LPs because despite the difference in price and currency you will not be saving yourself any time.

I'd like to try the 16 LPs crib - But I just cannot bring myself to spend that many LPs on something I'm only going to use one time.

Don't forget that once you get a baby and complete the Toddlers Quest (I have yet to get to it) you can place the crib in your 'Inventory' and use it again to create another baby for another happily married Sims couple!

Note: Your Sims MUST be married in order to have a baby.

Please share your crib experiences in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment